Appeals, Petitions, Proposals and other forms you may need

The links below provide information and PDF request form files for you to download, open, and print. You can use the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to download these files. If you have difficulty downloading, consult Adobe Support for Acrobat Reader.

If you don’t see what you are looking for, or want more information, check the links in the left column or contact us.

To Appeal a Committee Decision, a Grade, or Other Issue:

To Request an Exception to an Academic Policy:

Other Exceptions and Unresolved Issues

To Officially Declare a Major:

To Select Classes for the next semester/academic year:

To Drop or Withdraw from Class:

Departure from the University:

Directed Study Course Proposals:

Internship Proposals:

Late Work Submission Requests:

Rotating University Application

  • Click on this link for important information regarding Rotating University courses and for an application form.


I am a US citizen or Green Card holder *


Send Request >