Transcript and Enrollment/Graduation Verification Requests
To request an Official Enrollment or Graduation Verification letter, please click here .
For transcript requests, please read the following instructions and then complete the submission form below .
An academic transcript is a complete record of a student’s academic life while at the University. It reflects all course work, grades, major areas studied, degree(s) received, and academic progress. Please note the following:
- The University may withhold transcripts if a student has an outstanding balance with the University. Please contact Student Accounts to take care of payments before applying for a transcript.
- Transcripts must be requested by the student. However, if a transcript is going directly to a college or university for admission, the request can be made by a parent or spouse.
- Some institutions will not accept transcripts that have been in the student’s possession and/or opened. If this is the case, request that the transcript is sent directly to the institution.
- Some institutions do not accept electronic transcripts. Please check with the institution before submitting your transcript request.
Academic transcript requests may be submitted online below. Please complete all the requested information. If your request has not been completed properly, check the form again to see what information is still required.
Transcripts are processed in the order in which they are received. Please allow 2-4 business days for processing time. (Shipping time is in addition to this.) During peak request times, processing and delivery can take longer. Be aware that several departments must approve document content before a transcript can be released. Therefore, transcripts cannot be released the same day they are requested.
International requests will be sent Fed Ex unless this service is not available in your country.
You will be prompted to make your payment for transcript processing (and shipping charges if applicable) immediately after you submit your transcript request. Document processing and shipping charges must be paid at the same time, online. (See instructions below.)
Processing cost is $5.00 per transcript* Be sure to type the exact amount in dollar and cents , e.g. 5.00 (for one transcript) 10.00 (for two transcripts.)
For express shipping:
a) within the U.S.A. is $25 per address
b) outside the U.S.A. is $35 per address (Please note, some countries do not accept Fed Ex delivery.)
* There is no charge for MIU faculty, staff, and their dependents.
Steps to Request a Transcript
- Have your Visa or MasterCard ready.
- Complete all the information requested on the form below and then Submit.
- When your request is successfully submitted, you will see a link to the payment page.
- Follow the instructions to make your payment.
- You will receive a confirmation email that your request has successfully transmitted.
- When your document is ready, you will receive an email containing an electronic copy of your document(s). This email advises you that the document is being shipped to the address you provided, or that it is ready to be picked up in the Enrollment Center.