Residential Life Jobs - Overwiev
Residential Life Jobs
The Residential Life positions are:
- Residential Advisor
- Residential Hall Director
- Community Builder
You can get to know the details of each position by reading the different job descriptions.
Residential Life positions are designed to support and train students. Student applicants will be given priority during the hiring process.
- Students must have a minimum 3.0 GPA to be eligible for positions of Residential Life.
- Students must have a working cell phone hence the teammates or the supervisor can reach out any time.
- Students must have at least one reference from their Academic Program administrators/faculty, one from Student Life Department (including any Residential Life members) and one professional recommendation from a previous or current employer.
- Students must have been on campus for at least one semester and commit to working for another 6 months eff
- ective from the start date.
- Students must have proven compliance with Student Code of Conduct and other University policies.
- Students must be in good standing without any academic or behavioral warning, probation, or alert, or other disciplinary action
If you’re interested and would like to get more information you can contact Director of Residential Life:
Director of Residential Life
Argiro Student Center, Room 119
(641) 472 7000 ext 4804