Residential Life Positions
Are you interested in being part of Residential Life?
If so, now is the time to apply!
The Residential Life positions will bring you:
To become a part of the Residential Life Team, we look for people who are:
- motivated to learn
- wanting to improve their communication and facilitation skills
- willing to contribute to and empower our community
- able to take initiative and work independently
- honest and sincere
- interested in developing as a campus leader
The different Residential Life positions are among the best and most rewarding leadership positions at MIU. The leadership and communication skills gained from this experience will compliment your growth as both a student and a professional. The experience of being part of Residential Life is intended to be challenging and rewarding. We have a lot of fun, and we thoroughly enjoy supporting the development of our campus community.
If you’re interested, you can apply online:
- Initial Application Form
- Residential Advisor Re-Hire Application
- Residential Hall Director Re-Hire Application
or send your questions to:
Director of Residential Life
Argiro Student Center, Room 119
(641) 472 7000 ext 4804
We look forward to receiving your application, and meeting with you.